Not all stress is bad. In fact, stressful challenges are necessary to become stronger both physically and mentally. That said, the positive effects of overcoming too much unhealthy stress can:
- Lower anxiety levels
- Reduce mood swings
- Improve sleeping patterns
- Restore calm to the mind and body
- Increase self-confidence
- Enhance work performance & productivity
- Increase energy and motivation
- Increase feeling of general well-being and purpose so that you can enjoy life more fully
- Enhance a healthier immune system and reduce your risk of heart disease or hypertension
- Contribute to looking better and living a longer life
If you’re finding it difficult to manage your stress levels and are concerned that’s it’s becoming chronic (lasting longer than 3 months), low level laser therapy is a very good option. This type of laser treatment involves the application of a cold, soft, non-invasive laser beam to specific energy points on the body (ears, hands, arms, wrist, below knees and feet) which helps increase the endorphin levels, which can ultimately help reduce stress.
Anxiety and tension are not strength. Being relaxed, centered and peaceful is being strong and secure. Isn’t it time for YOU to take control of your own life?
Call 403-301-3730 to learn more or to arrange an appointment. You’ll be relieved when you do!