Nicotine in cigarettes is a powerfully addictive drug. It is the ingredient that causes the physical addiction to tobacco. Nicotine is a mild stimulant which increases activity in the brain just like caffeine, cocaine and amphetamine. It’s also a powerful toxin, and likely the reason you coughed when smoking your first cigarettes all those years ago.
Many people don’t quit smoking because they think it’s too hard, and it’s true that quitting isn’t easy for many people. After all, not only is smoking a physical addiction, but a psychological habit as well. Most people will try and quit many times before finally being successful.
Calgary Laserworks can help you get over both the physical and psychological dependency. We focus on treating the three most common symptoms associated with withdrawal:
- Block the need for nicotine
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Suppress your appetite
We will support you and work with you when you need it the most. During this time we will:
- help you understand the necessary physical and psychological changes as this is the key to success
- provide information to help you change your behaviour, make smarter choices, and of course, live a healthier life
- help you kick the nicotine addiction because we know quitting can be difficult, a bit frightening, and stressful
Stop smoking and free yourself from your nicotine addiction with low level laser treatment.
The procedure is very relaxing, non-invasive, non-thermal, safe, pain-free, affordable, and produces great results. Call Calgary Laserworks at 403-301-3730 today!