It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone so quickly and Christmas is only just over 3 weeks away. Time seems to pass at a breakneck pace these days making it even more critical to aspire to great health so you can make the most of each day.
On that note, why not help empower a friend or family member put an end to their nicotine addiction, try something new to reduce stress, anxiety and even those excruciating migraine headaches, or even help with weight loss so they can get the most out of life?
A pre-paid Calgary Laserworks gift certificate is the perfect gift option. Why?!
- Laser therapy stimulates the release of endorphins, those natural “feel-good” chemicals, creating a feeling of well-being. Stress and anxiety can interrupt the smooth flow of energy throughout the body, but laser therapy has been shown to help the energy flow smoothly, reducing stress and lowering anxiety.
- Laser therapy targets key energy points on the body helping patients heal more quickly and with longer lasting results. It is a safe and non-drug alternative for pain control, including the oftentimes debilitating pain that comes with migraine.
- Technology has improved to the point where laser therapy is a safe, highly effective and affordable way to quit smoking once and for all.
- As a weight loss treatment, laser therapy activates cells effectively jump-starting the body’s metabolism and suppressing the appetite and controlling food cravings.
- Reflexology can assist in reducing stress by generating deep tranquil relaxation, helping the body balance itself and allowing healing energy to flow.
Low Level Laser therapy and Reflexology promotes healing on so many levels. It’s as simple as that!
Encourage those you care about most to live a healthier, happier life in the new year! Give the gift of Laser Therapy or Reflexology this year with a Calgary Laserworks gift certificate! Your loved ones will be forever grateful.
Call 403-301-3730 today to discover more about this one-of-a-kind gift idea for someone on your Christmas list!